Sunday, January 30, 2011

Days Twenty-Eight, Twenty-Nine, and Thirty

Argh... procrastination, again. Sorry. It's been a busy weekend, but I've been having fun. Yesterday I found this craft online where you spray paint old picture frames covered in lace, so I had my aunt take me around to a couple thrift stores to find picture frames and lace, and to buy some spray paint. When we got home it was a bit too late in the day to start painting so I had to wait until today to start. But I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

The first bit of actual parsley to die on my plant. Aww.

Some notes I took for a presentation in history

Part of a friend's payment for his girl scout cookies...

Taken on the way home from Hobby Lobby yesterday


In the distance you can see my orthodontist's office!

My first victim, before spray paint...

...and after. I don't know if I got a shot of it without the material... don't think I did...

I made a bigger mess on the driveway today.


A neighbor's friendly cat came to visit, driving the dogs insane...

But he's so sweet!

And he's kind of camera shy.


Love the shadow here



Yes, I wore shorts. It was almost 70 outside.

This frame turned out to be one of my favorites


This was the view from where I was sitting while painting. Our driveway slopes down pretty dramatically.

Ta-da! All of my frames, minus that yellow one...


I really love this one.



See, isn't it cool?

And plain pink, just because.

I don't really have anything else to say but I feel compelled to write something down here. Hmm... I did my laundry today. That was an adventure. I washed all my bedding and clothes. Yay for clean stuff. I even showered, so I myself am clean. Um... that's all. DFTBA! ^^

-Betsy

http://365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment