Monday, January 10, 2011

Day Ten

It's earlier than I usually end up posting my pictures, be proud of me! By noon today I'd taken almost thirty pictures and I figured it was time to quit. Today we were out of school due to icy conditions, and I've spent most of my time either photographing stuff or organizing my sheet music. It's ridiculous how much sheet music I have... until I remember that I've been in band for nearly seven years, lol. But still. Wait till you see the picture.

My "massive" keychain collection (actually I only have 18, and 16 are pictured here)

Part of the best Christmas song we ever played at school, A Christmas Plainsong: Emmanuel by I-can't-remember-who...

A Tic Tac Tower! You can never ever find the light green ones and they're my absolute favorite, so my mom found some yesterday and bought eleven boxes.


I hate that this one is so blurry, because it makes me laugh. It looks like he's trying to brave a blizzard or something. This is Mr. Baggins.

My little Daisy

Sassy and her daddy, Mr. Baggins

Sassy, and Frank farther back

I walked and walked in this spot and you can't even tell


Ice nearly a half-inch thick on the front steps

I can finally make a nail polish rainbow! I'm so happy ^^

I eventually managed to find a soft enough spot to leave a footprint.




This was very nearly my favorite of the day. I was going to call it "On the Rocks" xD

There. That's all my sheet music. It's ridiculous, I had to put it in three different categories!





I realize the last two look pretty much the exact same, but they're different, I promise

Don't forget to be awesome!

*Wipes brow* Whew, look at that! Pictures GALORE for you to enjoy! I hope this means I get a break tomorrow. School will most likely be back in session, and I'll have to stay after for a woodwind sectional... and like I've said before, I can't just whip out my camera at school any old time. Certain teachers may let me, but I probably won't risk it. You'll have to deal with more pictures from around my house. I'm sure there are plenty of things I haven't photographed yet...

-Betsy

http://365project.org/browndog/365 I absolutely love today's picture! Please look!

No comments:

Post a Comment