Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Eleven

Ahh, why can't we start every school day at ten? Well, we are again tomorrow! Woot! I had to drop off my band uniform from the honor band I was at over the weekend and I took my camera in the room with me, rewarding me with my favorite shot of the day... which you should check out on the project site... psst...

I baked 52 cookies for a party my mom is having at school tomorrow

This is my friend's German work and my second favorite shot of the day

More cookies...

I think I posted the blue version of this bird in one of the early posts. This one is for one of my friends, because he saw the blue version and liked it

Lots and lots of band uniforms ^^

Hat boxes!

Drum major uniform

My 100% completely healthy afternoon snack that's totally in my diet plan: potato chips.

Aww, they're sooo cute... This is Almond, Pecan, and China

The rest of my afternoon snack...

Apparently I find German so boring that I have to amuse myself with puns. If you don't get it, the German word for sausage is "Wurst" and it's definite article is "die," pronounced "dee." I hate sausages.

Good-bye day eleven, it's been fun. Can't wait to see what day twelve will bring. DFTBA!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment