Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven

The sun was out today and it was so beautiful! I even enjoyed my walk to health class, which is held in a portable. I went outside this afternoon to capture an image of the sun and I think I did a pretty good job with today's favorite picture: http://365project.org/browndog/365/2011-01-27

Meanwhile, here are the rest:

Taken before German class

Cute little magnets on the board in German. This says "You are wonderful."

My friend Abby is reading this. The guy on the cover looks like a creeper.

This was written in my friend Selina's notebook... I vaguely remember my sister writing like this a long time ago, or something similar to this.

Doesn't it look like I carved that in my hand? It's just highlighter. It means "Let the buyer beware."

My first shot of the sun

This little shed used to be my playhouse. Now it's storage.

On day twenty-two I had a picture of the exact same thing going down. I thought it'd be interesting to see it from the other angle.

This was nearly my favorite. I love how the water is both spraying and dripping.

This is Fritz, my mom's gnome

Fritz loves the woods

I didn't purposefully take this picture, it was an accidental shot

Our pine trees are ginormous.

Definitely in the top three; I had to lay down in a bunch of pine needles and leaves to take this one. I had to get my aunt to brush them off my back.

Hooray! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Which is kind of weird for me, because yesterday soooo felt like Thursday and today soooo felt like Friday. And it's even weirder because I feel like it should be the end of summer/early fall, as I really wanted to go to marching band practice yesterday. Apparently I miss it just that much. I hope to get some interesting shots tomorrow. DFTBA!

-Betsy

If you didn't click the link at the top of this post, DO IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment