Monday, January 17, 2011

Days Fifteen, Sixteen, and Seventeen

Yikes, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I haven't posted in DAYS! But that just means more pictures for you :) Over the past few days I've mostly just been relaxing. It's been a long weekend and I've watched a lot of movies, put away a lot of Christmas stuff, and avoided my homework until the last possible minute.

This reminds me of my blue cat and rose picture. The cat is just on the other side of the windowsill.

I love how symmetrical this one is

A doxie!

Part of the weird statue at the Alys-Stephens Center at UAB

More of the statue...

A turtle at the base of the statue


This was part of a giant pot sitting outside one of the theaters. Wow.

The back of the choir concert program

I visited the hair salon with my mom







Ring pops! Hooray!

I hung out with Daniel today. I was disappointed that I was too weak for the only bow he had.

Look at that! It was really stuck...

One of the arrows shot right into the fence and left a hole

He got a bulls-eye!

He really liked this shot and I thought it was pretty cool too

Mind you, I eliminated several of the worst shots in order to keep this post from growing too long. I feel bad for not posting for so long. I promise to post early tomorrow... but don't expect this many pictures!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment