Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Thirty-One

Ah, the end of January. I'm going to have to change my calendar, and I've so enjoyed this month's picture... it's a raccoon. The picture for February is flamingos. Anyway. Not many pictures today. It's a Monday.

One of the signs above the trash cans in the cafeteria

One of the signs above the recycling cans right outside the cafeteria...

Daniel left me a note in my calculator when he had to borrow it for math. I didn't find it until several hours later, right before a test in health class.

Today we went to a girl scout meeting and since we won't be meeting again until after Valentine's day, our snack was Valentine's day themed.

Yay for M&Ms!

Two girls in our girl scout troop, my sister, and I have decided to plan this year's summer day camp, so if I have to catch up on posts, it's because I'm busy being awesome. I do try to always have the best of the day up on the project site, so PLEASE LOOK! :)

-Betsy

http://365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment