Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Eighteen

Well, it's been a fairly uneventful day, picture-taking-wise. I'm pooped, as always. How come I'm always tired when I post on here? I should find a time where I'm bursting with energy to post. That might turn out to be very interesting. I'll try it on Saturday: I'll take a bunch of pictures, drink about fifty Pepsis, and then post xD

My shoe. The legs belong to my friend whose keychain made best picture today.

This is Doug, a new friend. He's a fox. I'm thinking about keeping him in my purse, because he's totally small enough. Daniel's grandma (who is pretty much my grandma too) gave me Doug and a hedgehog named Bob for Christmas. I'll try to get a picture of Bob tomorrow.

A weird picture I took while looking in the mirror from the other side of my bedroom. Not sure what to think of this one.

I really wish I had more opportunities to take pictures at school. Sometimes interesting stuff happens that I wish I could capture. Oh well. DFTBA!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment