Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Twelve

Ah, another wonderful late start at school this morning has put me into a pretty great mood. I woke up way later than usual and still managed to get in a few pictures before catching the bus -- thank God I caught the bus this morning. We missed it yesterday and instead of waiting a while at home, my aunt took my sister and me straight to school, where I waited alone for about ten minutes before anyone else showed up. It was very spooky.

This is the little shelf thing I have next to my mirror. It's where I start getting beautiful every morning. Apparently I hadn't put on my glasses yet ^^

I hate that this one is blurry, because these two are always doing this. They look like mismatched bookends.

One of the many staircases at my high school

An extreme close-up of a scarf I received for Christmas

My water bottle

I absolutely love this picture. This is my friend Daniel and he has no idea that I took it. I think the blur is just perfect!


Since it's earlier than I usually post, I unfortunately have yet to do my homework, so here I go. See you tomorrow! DFTBA!

-Betsy
P.S.: Please check out the project site! My pictures are BEGGING for comments!! http://365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment