Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Nineteen

Today, I woke up a little later than I wanted to, got my stuff together, ate a PB&J toast sandwich, and took about one picture before school started. I was dissatisfied with the majority of the pictures I'd taken today, so before dinner, I went outside and found the most amazing setting for that time in the afternoon: the dusk/dawn setting. I got some beautiful shots of the trees, and my favorite for today was of the path to the woods by the side of my house. Please check it out! The link will be at the end of this post.

This one was actually taken last night: Frank and Sassy

A picture of a cat we used to have. His name was Rascal. I sort of like this one because my camera is reflected in the frame, but because it's the same color as the pillow in the picture, it sort of disappears while my fingers remain.

As promised, a picture of my buddies: Arnie the armadillo, John the llama, and Bob the hedgehog

My freshman pet Fluffy really didn't want his picture taken. Beautiful, isn't he? ^^

I should really submit this to Derp.com

One of the beautiful tree shots from this afternoon! I LOVE the color of the sky.

This one's kinda dark, but if you look closely you can see a little archway trellis beside the pine tree

The color in this one is even more beautiful than the other tree one. *Happy sigh*

As promised, the link: http://365project.org/browndog/365 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment