Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Twenty-Two

Today was really an amazing day, photo-wise. I mean, it's still early afternoon and I've already posted on the project site! I had such a hard time choosing my favorite. Like, this was literally the hardest choice ever. I had to eliminate a bunch that I really didn't want to eliminate. But I'm living up to my promise! I'm posting earlier than usual and I even drank a Dr. Pepper.

I made and colored this little origami fox last night

This was in my top three favorites. I love the rainbow!

Daisy looked at the camera again! Wow!

I messed with reflections in the door quite a bit

This was also in my top three. I made that star this morning.

More playing with reflections, lol

My origami fox meets my purse fox, Doug

The shadows of a tree on the stone bench in our front yard



Some old dog toys outside

The sky was so beautiful today that I couldn't stop taking pictures of it

The blue is so clear and pretty... Ahh...



The view from the porch on our shed

The shadow of the tree seen at the top of the above picture on the driveway


Looking through the fence into the front yard

There's a staple on the first one from Christmas... we have to staple our bows up so they don't fly away

Looking down from the deck onto our patio...

Again, looking down. You can see my shoes in this one.

I thought the shadows from the gate on the deck were really cool

Taken from the deck. Yes, we have a lot of trees.

Aren't these pictures good? The ones of the sky are really great in my opinion. And I'm still in love with the rainbow on my shoe. ^^ I hope tomorrow's pictures are just as good. I need to go work on Girl Scout stuff with my sister... we've decided that with a few friends, we're going to direct this  year's day camp, so a lot of work needs to be done! DFTBA!

-Betsy

Check it out: http://365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment