Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Twenty

I'm a bit unhappy with Windows Live Messenger right now. I had to download the latest version to continue using it, and I have the new version upstairs, and I like it, but my only complaint is that I don't like the smilies. So now I have smilies upstairs and down here that aren't what I'm used to and what I like. Ah, change. So hard. Anyway. I went outside again today, but earlier than yesterday, so the pictures don't have that beautiful purple coloring... but they're still good.

I really liked this one after I took it... until I looked at it larger and realized the front part is all blurry. Boo.

A curly leaf

Look! GROWTH! In January! It's insanity!

A cool speckled leaf

Mr. Baggins

Edward

Edward again... I hate that the focus of these two pictures isn't exactly on him but more on the bush thing in front of him.

My toast gettin' all toasty

This is a picture we have in our hallway. I really like it.

This one was nearly my favorite. I love the lighting.

Just another parsley picture... charting growth and whatnot...

So, all in all, not a bad day. I'm excited for tomorrow because it's FRIDAY!! Woot! I think my entire school system is ready for another long break. Unfortunately the next one is a little less than two months away. x_x Anyway... I think I'ma go find some dinner now. DFTBA!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment