Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Fourteen

Ah, two successful weeks have passed, yet I have only 3% of the project complete, according to the 365 Project site. I spent a little bit of time outside today, though it's still pretty chilly out there.

Look, it's a-Mario! My piccolo. I hadn't played it in forever so I ran up and down a few scales this afternoon.

This picture was definitely a close second when I was choosing the best of today. These are the pulls on my fan, a duck and a bear.

An interesting view of the back of my backpack

A close-up of a small section on a doodle page I've been working on for several months at school

Part of the woods on my property


There's still some ice on the stairs to the deck. Thank goodness no one ever uses the deck or the stairs...

A different angle of the deck stairs

Our shed

Trellis on the side of the shed

There's ice in there too!

Today's best picture was pretty nifty. If you want to be my best friend forever then you should check it out. I might even give you a box of Girl Scout cookies... Lol, or not. DFTBA!

-Betsy

Today's picture: http://365project.org/browndog/365/2011-01-14

No comments:

Post a Comment