Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Twenty-One

Okay, so I had planned to post this yesterday with a message about how now that it's been twenty-one days, I've finally created a habit for myself. Obviously that habit is only taking pictures, not posting on my blog. Oh well, I can catch up on blogs, but I can't get missed days back. And I refuse to lie on this project. Even if the pictures are crap, I will take pictures every single day.

I had to write an essay in English. It made my hand hurt.

My sister's friend, Seth

A scarf I only wear sometimes. I should wear it more, it's pretty and soft, lol

I took a picture of myself using my mirror as a guide but it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. Ergo, softening effects and hue editing, and a bit of a pixelated texuring.

Some of my earrings in my jewelry box

More earrings in my jewelry box...

And still more earrings.

This is Mumble. He lives on top of my fish tank. My mom says that probably scares the fish. ^^

Apparently fish don't know that they're supposed to stay still when they're being photographed.

Stupid fish, they're so adorable yet quick.

The big white one and big orange one parented the smaller ones. I loooove my baby fish!!

Ah, a better one of the babies. So cute!

And that's all for today. DFTBA!

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment