Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Twenty-Four

Okay, so I managed to take quite a few pictures today. I accidentally uploaded before I meant to, so I'm having to switch my favorite picture on the project site. Here are the rest:

My breakfast: a peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar

Today's shoes

According to my German teacher, this is the only red pineapple in the entire world.

I absolutely love my science book. It's always so happy to see me!

A ballerina's credo

The view out of one of the windows in my English class

The view out of the other window

We had an honor roll party today. I made ONE B. If I'd bumped that 89 up, my ribbon would have been gold. Oh well.

My friend Keyshawn loved my hat ^^

My sister's friend's iPod

Okay does Edward not look like an absolute CREEPER here? My orthodontist has a bunch of movie star pictures up in the office and Rob just creeps me out every time.

Look! An award in front of a picture of someone receiving an award!

The pink is what I chose today.

A close-up

Yay pink! It's really cute.

This was originally my favorite, until a better one appeared...

An interesting angle of a cafeteria table

My reflection in the giant windows of the intermediate school's cafeteria, where we had the leader meeting

For some reason I love putting my hand up to reflective surfaces because I always believe it'll come out as a really cool picture. It rarely ever does.

I thought my friend's purse was really cute

Seriously? We have to label the restroom sign?

The windows of the main office were covered with these adorable hearts!

At least the pictures aren't all of the same thing. Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to be as good tomorrow. DFTBA!

-Betsy

http://365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment