Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Six

I lied. I procrastinated. But in my defense, I'm not allowed to have my camera out in class, which is where I am most of the day, and I forgot it when I went to my honor band tryout. The audition wasn't nearly as traumatic as I thought it'd be, and the lady I played for seemed really nice. She told me that she'll be teaching the masterclass tomorrow, so maybe I can get her picture. I'll definitely take my camera to the honor band with me; the campus is soooo pretty and I'm sure there'll be a million way cooler shots than the ones I took in my bedroom, again.

This is the book I'm currently reading. My friend loaned it to me as I'd never read it before.

You can see the reflection of my bedroom in this one, lol. The yellow is actually supposed to be white but I think it looks kind of cool like this.

As always, the best picture is on the project site and I encourage you to check it out. I promise to have better pictures tomorrow! My stress level has gone down a bit, so that will help. DFTBA!

-Betsy

www.365project.org/browndog/365

No comments:

Post a Comment