Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Thirty-Two

HAPPY FEBRUARY! I really wanted to start again at Day One with this post, lol. Well, I forgot to change my calendar this morning, so I just did it a few minutes ago. The flamingos are actually pretty cute. I'll try to get a picture of them sometime this month, and a picture of last month's raccoon. Right now I'm listening to recordings of songs my band has played so far this year. They sound so epic. I love being in the wind ensemble! xD Anywho, on to pictures!

The view from my English classroom's window. It started to rain.

It's almost time to get out! Hooray!

The view from the cafeteria as I waited to be picked up after band practice. It started raining a lot harder.

I didn't have very many good opportunities to take pictures today. I've been pretty busy. However, I feel pretty good about myself right now because I've finished all my homework and now I'm just goofing off and waiting for Kelsey to reply to my email. (She's one of the girls I'm directing day camp with.) I wish someone would get online... I feel like talking... perhaps I should get on Omegle, lol. Well, DFTBA!

-Betsy

http://365project.org/browndog/365/2011-02-01

No comments:

Post a Comment