Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*Hangs head*

I know. I know. It's been so long that even I don't remember what day I'm on. Forty-six? Forty-seven? I haven't had batteries for my camera for almost a week now so I haven't been nearly as faithful to this whole project. So... let's see what pictures I've accumulated for you:

Buttons are fantastic for pretty much any craft you'll ever do in your entire life. I love them.

My iced tea from a day camp meeting

My time record for working on day camp stuff...

A really cool quote I found a while ago, printed out, and put in the front of my health binder

You can spell some pretty weird stuff on a calculator.

At Write Night, they'd put paper in the lights, and it gave the room a really cool glow

Yum.

...Seven? SEVEN?! That's pathetic! What the heck! I really need to get batteries for my camera. I'm so sorry, guys. Soon.

-Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment